Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Shoes

I just received my killer shoes! I bought them at ALDO and ordered them in my size. I fell in love with the black leather NIEVES and had to make it happen. I am wearing the beautiful things as we speak, or as I write. Paolo Nutini says it best, "I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything is right." Perhaps it was just coincidence that when I sat down to write this first blog post, the doorbell rang and my shoes were delivered, or it may have been fate, and now my mood is lifted permanently. I think this is the most excited I have been in a while. Italy, here I come!

Ok, so Student Visa is nearing its final stages, tuition is payed for, flights are booked and three more weeks until I embark on the most amazing trip of my life. You know when you get that feeling that you are exactly where you know you should be? That's how I felt when I first visited Florence in 2006. My dream is coming true, and I made it happen - with the support of my parents, sisters and friends, of course!

So, I will be posting to this blog every now and then before I leave, updating you on my progress and my feelings before leaving. Once I am in Florence, I hope to post every day or so with an update on my experiences and life in Italy. I also want to post my pictures as they are being uploaded, so stay tuned!

I welcome any comments or emails from family and friends, so keep them coming! I will also post my address and phone number once I receive them. Also, if you are looking for a vacation spot from now to December, I will gladly host you!! Just let me know!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment